Roasted Pecan Salmon
serves 4 / 6 ww pts+
What I used:
- 2 tbsp whole wheat panko
- 2 tbsp pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced (I used a few shakes of dried thyme when I was out of parsley once and it was delicious)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon, skin on
What I did:
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Get out 2 small bowls. In one bowl, mix the honey and the mustard together. In the other bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, nuts, parsley, and a little S&P together.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish. Brush the top of the salmon with the honey mustard.
- Top with the nut mixture and spray with a little olive oil mist if you so desire.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, squirt it with some lemon, and eat it immediately.