Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just the Tip / Inspired by Sweet Treats and More
Here’s what I used:
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together flours, sugars, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt.
- Beat in the butter, then the egg and pumpkin. Stir in the rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto baking sheet (I used an ice cream scoop).
- Bake 12-15 minutes.