What’s a soup without a dipper?! You’ve got to have a dipper, as far as I’m concerned, and these easy biscuits were fab. Based on a “copycat” recipe of the famous Red Lobster biscuit, these definitely hit the mark. Yum.
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Just the Tip / Inspired by Gimme Some Oven
Makes 9-10 biscuits
What I used:
- 2 cups heart smart bisquick
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup fat-free half and half (or milk)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (I love terrygold salted butter!)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
What I did:
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix the bisquick, cheese, milk, and garlic powder together with a wooden spoon. The dough will be very sticky. Using a spoon or an ice cream scooper, scoop biscuits onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and mix in the oregano and garlic salt. When the biscuits come out of the oven, brush with the melted butter while still warm.Mmmmmmm.