Remember when I said this was the best turkey burger I’ve ever made? Well, while this is not not quite a burger, it’s my new favorite thing between two slices of bread, for sure. Eat this!
Turkey Meatloaf Panini
For most of the recipe, see this mini meatloaf recipe.
Here’s what else I used:
- olive oil
- 8 slices of sour dough bread
- 4 slices of kraft 2% american cheese
Here’s what else I did:
- Remove the cooked meatloaves from the baking dish and cool for 15 minutes.
- Heat up some olive oil in a grill pan (a panini press would be ideal, but this or regular frying pan will do in a pinch).
- Make sandwiches with the bread and cheese and place in the hot grill pan. Place a super heavy pot or some bricks wrapped in foil on top of the sandwiches. Cook for 4 or so minutes on each side until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are browned. Stick your face in it.