Gorgonzola Ravioli with Apples and Walnuts
Here’s what I used:
- 1 package gorgonzola ravioli from Trader Joe’s (serves 2)
- a couple of handfuls of toasted walnuts
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- a couple of handfuls of sliced apples
Here’s what I did:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook ravioli to package directions, about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saute pan. Saute shallots, walnuts, and apples while the ravioli cooks. When the ravioli is cooked, add to the saute pan and toss around to coat in the sauce. Test for seasoning and season with salt accordingly.
- Stick your face in it!