Sticky Mustard and Marmalade Chicken Drumsticks
serves 2-4, depending on appetite / adapted from this recipe / 5 ww pts per drumstick
Here’s what I used:
- 4 large drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a baking dish, whisk the olive oil, marmalade, vinegar, and S&P.
- Add the chicken and roll it around until it’s covered.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes until it’s cooked through. Baste halfway through cooking if you feel like it, I forgot.
- Spoon the remaining sauce from the baking dish over the chicken, let rest for 5 minutes, and stick your face in this!