serves 4 / 10-ish ww pts
Here’s what I used:
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 12oz bottle enchilada sauce (I like Trader Joe’s brand)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 14oz can of corn
- 1 14oz can of black beans
- 1 package sliced mushrooms, any type you want
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup low-fat mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix the enchilada sauce with the water and whisk together.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion, carrots, and garlic for about 5-7 minutes until tender. Season with S&P. Add mushrooms and cook for another few minutes. Add black beans, corn, cumin, and half of the enchilada sauce mixture
- Put the stack of tortillas in the micro for about 20 seconds. Lay the tortillas out on a flat surface and equally divide the veggie mixture among the tortillas.
- Spread a couple of tablespoons of the enchilada sauce mixture at the bottom of a big 9×13 baking dish. Roll up the filled tortillas and place seam side down on the baking dish. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce mixture over top of all the tortillas and then top with cheese. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes and stick your face in it with your best friends.