Grilled Agave Salmon
serves 4 / 6 ww pts
Here’s what I used:
- 4 center cut skinless salmon fillets (in an effort to clean out my freezer, I used frozen fillets from Mecca. Not bad to have in the freezer).
- agave nectar in a squirt bottle
- olive oil cooking spray
- lemon juice from half a lemon
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil cooking spray when hot.
- Season each piece of salmon with salt and pepper on each side. One one side, squirt a little agave nectar on each piece.
- Sear agave side-down for 3-4 minutes until nice grill marks form. Squirt a little more agave on the side that’ facing up and then flip for another 3-4 minutes. Squirt with lemon and done! I served it with green beans dressed with a couple of tsp of butter and quinoa salad.