Garlic and Anchovy Asparagus
serves 4 / adapted from a veggie adventure / 2 ww pts
Here’s what I used:
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tsp anchovy paste from a tube
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated or minced
- pinch red pepper flakes
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, red pepper flake, garlic and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Lay the asparagus in a single layer (more or less) in a big piece of tin foil. Fold the edges up to make a little tray and pour the garlic mixture over top. Season with salt and toss lightly with your fingers.
- Seal up the tin foil, and roast for about 15 minutes, give or take. Stick your face in it.