I’ve been wanting to try this recipe for a while and I just happened to have all the ingredients in the fridge tonight. This comes from weight watchers and is a great, easy side dish.
Zucchini with Oregano and Feta
4 servings / 1 ww pt
Here’s what I used:
- 1 1/2 giant zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tsp olive oil
- few sprinks of dried oregano (maybe 1 tsp)
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
Here’s what I did:
- Heat up the olive oil in a large saute pan. Add the zucchini and oregano and arrange in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Saute zucchini for about 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with feta before serving and stick your face in it.