I love radishes. They’re kind of sassy, but not as spicy as you might think. They’re perfect in this summery salad, but I also like to eat a whole radish dipped in sea salt or kosher salt. That’s right – try it!
Cucumber and Radish Salad
serves 6 / adapted from hungry cravings / 0 ww pts!
Here’s what I used:
- 12 oz radishes (about 1 bunch), ends trimmed, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 medium english cuke, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1-2 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 3-4 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt
- fat pinch of salt and black pepper
Here’s what I did: