Roasted Pecan Salmon
serves 4 / 6 ww pts+
What I used:
- 2 tbsp whole wheat panko
- 2 tbsp pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 fillets
What I did:
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey and mustard. In a shallow dish, mix together the panko, chopped pecans, parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Season the salmon with pepper. Brush the top of the salmon flesh with the honey mustard. Dip each piece of salmon, mustard side down, into the panko mixture and press to coat evenly. Place the salmon in the baking dish and sprinkle any remaining panko over the salmon. Spray the salmon with a little olive oil if you like.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, depending on the thickness of your salmon. Once cooked to your liking, let the fish rest for 5 minutes under a loose tin foil tent. Squeeze with some lemon and serve.