As last weekend was going to be be my last chance to carbo-load for a while, I looked toward my waiting recipe list for what to cook up. This is my mom’s recipe – and is super good! Great for a summer lunch or a side dish.
Cold Peanut Noodles
Here’s what I used:
- 1 package chinese style noodles (found in produce section…near tofu)
- handful shredded carrots
- handful or two of fresh bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup trader joe’s spicy thai peanut vinaigrette
- 2-3 scallions, sliced on a diagonal
Here’s what I did:
- Cook pasta to package directions. Mix with other ingredients and serve chilled. Done.