Greek Bomb Pizza
Recipe by Just the Tip / inspired by rachel wilkerson’s blog
Here’s what I used:
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped roughly
- 1 piece of Joseph’s lavash flatbread
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheese blend
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- fat pinch of dried rosemary and fatter pinch of dried oregano (i refuse to measure when i don’t have to…)
- salt, pepper, pinch of freshly grated nugmeg
- olive oil (I infused mine with some garlic and crushed red pepper flake)
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat a pizza stone (or baking sheet) at 450.
- In a non-stick saute pan, saute the onion and garlic (seasoned with salt, pepper, oregano, and rosemary) for about 5 minutes until the onion is translucent. Add the spinach and toss until wilted, about a minute longer. Grate some nutmeg over top and set aside.
- Place the lavash on the pizza stone and toast in the oven for a few minutes. Flip it over, top it with the spinach mixture, then the cheese, and bake for 6-8 minutes until the cheese melts. Eat it immediately.