Pulled Pork Sweet Potato Waffle Cheese Fries!
Here’s what I used:
- 1 bag of alexia sweet potato waffle fries (best things ever)
- 1 package of prepared pulled pork (the stuff from Trader Joe’s is really good)
- shredded cheese (we used a mix of mozzarella, cheddar, and monterrey jack)
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat oven to 400 (or to package directions on your fries)
- Heat the pulled pork according to package directions (ours was microwaved for 2 minutes)
- Bake fries to package directions. Once crispy, sprinkle on the pulled pork, and then some cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melty.
- Prepare to die from happiness.