Makes 4 drinks (1 cup per serving)
Just the Tip / Inspired by Cooking Light
Here’s what I used:
- 1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lime
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup 100% agave white tequila
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 12 ounces fresh blackberries
Here’s what I did:
- Combine 1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar and kosher salt in a dish. Cut lime into 4 wedges; rub rims of 4 glasses with each lime wedge. Dip rims of glasses in sugar/salt mixture.
- Combine 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Microwave at high for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar. Let cool.
- In a blender, combine syrup, tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh orange juice, and blackberries and process until smooth. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve over a pitcher and discard solids. Serve over ice.