It’s no secret that we’re pizza lovers in this house. I have a stack of pizza recipes that I want to try, and we have pizza night pretty much once a week every week. This tasty sample is one in the stack that I’ve been wanting to try, and we really enjoyed it.
Hamburger and Grape Tomato Pizza
Makes 1 pizza
Just the Tip / Inspired by Martha Stewart
Here’s what I used:
- 1 pound pre-made pizza dough
- 1/2 cup store-bought marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 pound organic ground beef
- salt and ground pepper
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat oven to 450. Place a pizza stone in the oven to warm up.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough.
- Spread sauce over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border all around. Top with provolone, tomatoes, and scatter the raw beef over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.