Looking for a use-up for your bounty of zucchini? How about a way for kids to eat vegetables without being able to avoid them? This is your dish. This will definitely be a go to for us – simple and yum.
Just the Tip / Inspired by Comfort of Cooking
Here’s what I used:
- 1 1/2 cups rice (I used Uncle Ben’s Converted Rice)
- 3 cups water (or chicken broth)
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper
Here’s what I did:
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Add the butter and the grated zucchini. Cover and let sit 5 minutes off the heat. Fluff rice with a fork and season with salt and pepper, to taste.