I don’t make dessert too often around here (I’d rather save my calories for cheese or bacon), but I couldn’t resist these little pies. Not only are they pretty healthy (approx. 60 calories each!), but they’re MINI. Mini things are cute. And delicious!
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Just the Tip / Inspired by Dashing Dish
Here’s what I used:
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 12 wonton wrappers
- light cool whip topping, defrosted
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin (12 count) with non-stick spray.
- Add the pumpkin, egg whites, cottage cheese, pumpkin pie spice, and agave nectar to a blender and puree until smooth. Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin tin.
- Pour the pumpkin pie filling into each wonton wrapper and bake in pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until pumpkin filling is set. Allow to cool completely. When cool, fill a large ziplock bag full of the whipped topping, snip off one of the corners, and pipe onto each mini pie just before serving. Sprinkle with cinnamon over top.