I wish I could properly describe to you how awesome this pizza is. This pizza uses the roasted veg I just told you about, in addition to fresh ricotta cheese. Each bite is different from the next, and I think I liked it cold the next day even better. Must try!
Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza with Ricotta
Just the Tip / Inspired by Martha Stewart
Here’s what I used:
- olive oil, for baking sheet and drizzling
- flour, for dusting surface
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 8 ounces part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 cups (about 1/2 recipe) Roasted Fall Vegetables, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet with oil.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12×16 oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet) and transfer to sheet.
- Sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella. Scatter veggies on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden, 20-25 minutes.