So, it’s safe to say that I’m mildly obsessed with this flavor profile (lemon/rosemary). These mini-muffins (of which I made 100!) are savory and just a little bit sweet, totally delicious, and will make excellent gifts.
Mini Lemon Rosemary Muffins
Just the Tip / Inspired by Elana’s Pantry
Makes 12 mini-muffins
Here’s what I used:
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon zest, packed
Here’s what I did:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In another bowl, blend together the eggs, agave and grapeseed oil
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until there are no lumps, then stir in the rosemary and lemon zest
- Fill a muffin tin (I highly recommend using muffin tin liners)half-way full and bake for 8-9 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of each muffin comes out clean. Cool and serve.