I asked Brian what he would like to say about this veggie side dish and he said “oh, that it was a great combination. Firm and soft…sweet and salty…” Dirty old man. And even though his description doesn’t really make sense, it really was a good combination. Yum!
Roasted Brussels and Sweet Potatoes
Just the Tip / Inspired by Mango & Tomato
What I used:
- olive oil
- 9 oz brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2-3 small sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced into 1/4 inch discs
- salt & pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp penzey’s arizona dreaming
What I did:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, salt & pepper, lemon juice and arizona dreaming seasoning.
- Transfer the veggies to a baking sheet in one layer and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil serve.