Tuna and White Bean Salad
Just the Tip / Inspired by the Spontaneous Hausfrau
What I used:
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 19-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 5-oz can of tuna, drained (I like the italian tuna in olive oil)
- 1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- salt, pepper
What I did:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, pesto, shallots, and parsley.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.