Cool Ranch Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Just the Tip / Inspired by foodnetwork.com
What I used:
- shredded meat from 1 rotisserie chicken (skin discarded), about 3-4 cups
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-1 1/2 bags cool ranch doritos
- 1 1/2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- 2 oz crumbled blue cheese
What I did:
- Preheat the oven to 475.
- Meanwhile, pour the wing sauce and the water into a sauce pan and bring to a low simmer. Add the shredded chicken and let it heat through gently.
- Lay out the chips on a rimmed baking sheet. Once the oven is at temperature, sprinkle the chicken over the chips using a slotted spoon and reserving as much of the sauce in the pan (you don’t want to the chips to get soggy at this point — we’ll use the sauce later). Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over top and bake for 5-6 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and spoon over the buffalo sauce (I didn’t end up using all of it) as well as the celery and scallion. Serve!