Dallas’s Grilled Balsamic Eggplant
2 ww pts+
What I used:
- 1 pound baby or japanese eggplant (about 3 small eggplants)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2-1 tbsp water
- 1 small garlic clove, minced or grated
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- salt, pepper
What I did:
- Slice the eggplant vertically into about 1/3″ slices. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 3-5 minutes per side until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the grilled eggplant and serve.