Whole Wheat Couscous with Scallions and Parmesan
Serves 2 with leftovers
Recipe by Just the Tip / Inspired by Kalyn’s Kitchen
Here’s what I used:
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup whole wheat couscous (Trader Joe’s)
- 3 scallions, sliced on a diagonal
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano
- pinch of salt
Here’s what I did:
- In a small saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
- Add the cous cous, cover, and remove from the heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the scallions, parmesan, and salt and fluff with a fork. Eat it.