Ginger and Cilantro Roasted Tilapia
Just the Tip / Inspired by The Kitchn via pinterest
2 servings / 5 ww pts+
What I used:
- 2 large tilapia filets (1 lb)
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup vermouth (or white wine – but I always have vermouth in the cabinet)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly on a bias
What I did:
- Preheat oven to 475. Pat the fish dry and place in a glass baking dish large enough so that the fish do not overlap. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the garlic, cilantro, ginger, and jalapeno in a food processor along with the wine, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Whiz until well blended.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Done.